and that you agree with them.
All contents of the website are the property of Jobs.as or its customers or suppliers. All images, text, graphics, logos and trademarks are protected and must not be reproduced. Unauthorized use of website content may violate copyright or trademark. You may not sell or modify the website content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, or distribute it for any public or commercial purpose.
Unless otherwise stated, Jobs.as or its customers or suppliers hold intellectual property rights of content and all other materials on the website. Use of this website does not grant ownership rights over the material.
Jobs.as reserves the right to distribute the job listings that are published on its website in both online and offline media (in other job boards, print media, etc.).
Each job listing published should correspond to a single position. Different positions need different job listings.
All jobs posted must be written in a clear, correct and professional language.
Users of this site will always act according to our code of conduct. Our code of conduct insists that actions, advertising, materials, logos, written or spoken words or visual presentations cannot be offensive, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, harassing, hateful, sexist, racist, ageist, discriminatory or cause embarrassment, anxiety, inconvenience, or annoyance to any person, organization or entity, or consist of or contain any instructions, advice, or information which, if followed or acted on may cause injury, illness, death or any other loss or damage or violating official secrets or contractual obligations or be considered contempt of court, be obscene, libelous, false, negligent, inaccurate or misleading, to be pornographic or sexually explicit or infringe the copyright, trademark, and all intellectual property rights or may constitute SPAM. The user’s behavior and their contents must be appropriate at all times.
Jobs.as assumes no liability for any viruses transmitted directly or indirectly, using, downloading, or viewing pages on our website.
, for further details regarding your information.
We use the information we collect about you to deliver the products and services we offer, and to operate and improve our sites. Our services include the display of personalized content and advertising on our site or other sites with which we have a business relationship. We may use your information to contact you about updates, offers, conduct surveys, or informational and service-related communications, including important security updates and any other information we see fit.
Jobs.as is an employment board that exists and operates as a meeting point for job seekers and recruiters. The site allows registered companies to access the database of registered job seekers on the website in accordance with the privacy level selected by each candidate, the publication of job offers, managing the selection of applicants for employment, editing and managing resumes by the candidate through his member’s area and other services related to the employment sector.
The website aims to provide jobseekers with an access to job’s offers and companies with an access to the resumes of the jobseekers registered on the website.
Jobs.as does not introduce or supply job-seeking services or job seekers. This means that:
- We do not obtain sufficient information for potential recruiters to select a suitable candidate for the position the recruiter is seeking to fill.
- We do not get confirmation of the identity of job applicants or that they have the experience, training, qualifications or authorization to work in the position to be filled or that they wish to assume the role of the position to be filled.
- We do not adopt all necessary measures to ensure that job seekers and recruiters are aware of any requirement of law or otherwise to be fulfilled by each of them to permit the job seeker to fulfill the position to be filled.
- We do not adopt all necessary measures to ensure that it would not be detrimental to the interests of the job seeker or the recruiter for the job seeker to fulfill the employment position to be fulfilled.
- We do not give any indication to recruiters whether job applicants are suitable or unsuitable for any position to be filled in any circumstances.
- We do not propose job seekers to recruiters or provide any information about them.
- We do not collect any references in relation to a jobseeker.
- We make any arrangements for accommodation of job seekers.
The Jobs.as site may be used only for lawful purposes and for the use in which it is intended. All users agree not to use or allow any person under their control to use the Jobs.as website for:
- The publication of not authentic job ads.
- The publication of advertisements for pyramid selling schemes, other products or services, franchises, club memberships, or any vacancies that require "upfront payment".
- The inclusion of links to URLs or email or other contact details such as address, phone or fax (life or text only) in the main body of the job description. Jobs.as may remove this information.
- The publication of incomplete, inaccurate or false job advertisements or without the authorization of employers, which is expressly prohibited.
- Posting job ads that require the candidates to provide information regarding their sexual life, age, physical or mental health, racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs and/or political opinions, membership of a trade union, criminal offences or proceedings.
- The job ads requiring subsequent contact by the applicant for more information. The job postings cannot include phone numbers or use premium rate SMS service to enable the candidate Premium access to information regarding the tender offer.
- The disproportionate use of keywords in the job descriptions and job titles. For use disproportionate means adding words, strings of words or repeating job titles, with the aim of increasing the position in the listings or the number of pages views.
- Using the resumes database and video profiles for any purpose other than the employer seeking candidates for specific life jobs, including but not limited to, use of the information in the resumes database to sell or promote any product or service or attract people to pyramid schemes, franchises, club memberships, distribution agreements, agency agreements, sales representative, or other business opportunities that require the candidate to pay or contribute financially, or by recruiting additional members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
- Sell or rent the job offers to third parties / companies. The jobs advertised on the website are for internal use by companies with vacancies.
- Sending to a job seeker unsolicited mail or email, making unsolicited telephone calls or sending unsolicited fax regarding promotions and / or advertising of products or services.
- Edit or delete any material posted on the website by any other person, organization or entity.
- Disclose, share, sell or sub-license any password to a third party or for any purpose not authorized, to access areas of the site that are ‘paid for’. Jobs.as reserves the right to deactivate the passwords without notice or explanation.
- Download the database or attempting to use any software tool, agent or engine or any other device or mechanism including, without limitation, the use of browsers, spiders, robots or intelligent agents to navigate or search any Jobs.as website.
- Attempting to decipher, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software included in the Jobs.as website.
- Making any kind of actions that impose an unreasonable or disproportionate large load on the Jobs.as site.
- Violating or attempting to violate the security of any Jobs.as website. For example, accessing data not intended for such use or accessing a server or account which the user is not authorized to access. Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website, system or network or to breach security or authentication measures. Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, through the introduction of a virus, overloading, spamming, mailbombing or crashing. Forging any TCP / IP addresses. Security breaches of the site, system or network can result in civil or criminal liability.
Jobs.as reserves the right to modify, alter or remove any job posting that appears to be illegal, without notification.
Suitability of Service
Jobs.as cannot guarantee the suitability of applicants for employment or job advertisements. Our service is limited to providing a meeting point. We cannot guarantee the continuous availability of the service.
The resumes, video presentations and job advertisements published on the Jobs.as website are not reviewed. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the content of such material. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the job seeker and recruiter to carry out such verification procedures as are customary and statutory law.
Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material posted on the website complies with all laws and regulations. Please ensure that all job advertisements and all other materials are in compliance with employment legislation, protection of personal data or advertising, respectively.
Payments by credit card
Any payment for services on this website made with credit / debit is made through PayPal
on a secure transaction environment. For more information, please visit the PayPal website.
We organize contests, sweepstakes or other promotions on the Jobs.as websites. These will be subject to the terms and conditions available as and when appropriate.
If a provision of the entire agreement is determined by a court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or enforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in force. In such cases the provision held to be illegal and/or enforceable will be removed, the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Exclusion of third party rights
The entire agreement is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party. It does not require the consent of a third party.
Violations of the agreement
Without prejudice to other rights under the agreement, if you breach the agreement in any way or if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached the agreement, we may:
• Send you one or more formal warnings.
• Temporarily suspend your access to the Jobs.as website.
• Permanently prohibit you from accessing the site.
• Block access of your IP address to the website.
• Get in touch with your Internet service provider and ask them to block your access to the site.
• Initiate legal proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise.
• Remove or change all or part of the content you've generated.
You must not take any action to circumvent suspension, blocking or banning, including the creation or use of a different account.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
will be governed by Spanish law, in so far as permitted by the law. The parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may apply and agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Vigo.